Relevant Business Interests
This section includes any other governor roles at other educational settings and any relationships between governors and members of the school staff (to include spouses, partners and relatives).
- Melany McQueen (Chair) – I am related to a member of school staff.
- Karl Newstead (Vice Chair) – None
- Beth Honnor (Headteacher) – I am related to a member of school staff.
- Hugh Allcock-Green – I am related to a member of school staff.
- Jim Brown – no business interests but I am an elected member of Stevenage Borough Council; a voluntary committee member of Fairlands Valley Spartans (who are a user group at Marriotts Sports Centre) and a voluntary national trustee and Council (i.e. board) member of CTC – the national cycling charity which occasionally hires the sports centre and may be involved with cycling promotion at the school including in the sports centre.
- Andre Edwards – None
- Anne Evans – Occasional consultancy support to other schools or HfL.
- Anne Lloyd – Chair of Governors at Lakeside School and an interim governor at Springmead Primary School.
- Margaret Luchman – None
- Lauren Milne – None
- Ivor Miskelly – None