AQA, CCEA, OCR, Pearson and WJEC
Warning to Candidates
1. You must be on time for all your examinations.
2. You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
3. You must not:
• sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
• have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
4. Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
5. You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
6. You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
7. If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator.
The Warning to Candidates must be displayed in a prominent place outside each examination room. This may be a hard copy A3 paper version or an image of the poster projected onto a wall or screen for all candidates to see.
Effective from 1 September 2014