We are thrilled to announce that from the end of this academic year (2020-2021), Marriott’s Counselling Academy will be rebranded as Collaborative Counselling Academy (CCA)
Our new updated website is in process and will be available soon at www.collaborativecounselling.academy
You can also find us on Facebook – Collaborative Counselling Academy
What does this mean for you?
Day-to-day, it’s business as usual!
- CCA will continue to offer the same CPCAB courses and will be an approved CPCAB Centre.
- You will continue to benefit from excellent accommodation and the guidance and teaching of our experienced tutor team.
- We also have plans to offer additional courses in the future to support your progression and work as a counsellor or in other job roles. We will keep you up to date as we plan and arrange our offerings.
All aspects of the training provision will be led by Chris Joseph and Kate Ramsay in conjunction with Ann Gluckstein, Alison Strutt and Nick Beesley.
Our mission remains at the heart of the new business, and we do hope that you will be a part of the next chapter in our story. Stay tuned to see where our growth and innovation takes us from here.
We are now taking applications for all of our 2020/2021 academic year for the following courses:
– Certificate in Counselling Skills (CSK-L2)
A person-centred approach to listening and helping
Starts Oct 06th 2020 for 25 weeks.
– Certificate in Counselling Studies (CST-L3)
Preparing for Humanistic Counselling Practitioner Training
Starts Oct 06th 2020 for 25 weeks
– Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (TC-L4)
Person-Centred Practitioner Training
Starts Oct 05th 2020 for 33 weeks + 10 Saturdays/year. This is a 2 year course.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and interview dates.
Or Call us on: 07957 312315