At Marriotts School we strive to ensure that every single student is successful and achieves their very best. We know that support from parents and carers makes a huge difference. The Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Evenings give parents and carers a clear overview of the upcoming year and provide support on how you might best support your child.
AIMING HIGH AND SUCCEEDING
- YEAR 7: Monday 16th September
- YEAR 8: Tuesday 17th September
- YEAR 9: Wednesday 18th September
- YEAR 10: Thursday 19th September
- YEAR 11: Thursday 12th September
- YEAR 12: Thursday 26th September
Parents work with Form Tutors in sessions, this is an opportunity to get to know your child’s Form Tutor and ask important questions that you may have. If you would like to speak privately to your child’s Form Tutor, the SENCo, or the Year Leader, please contact the school to make an appointment at a convenient time.
We know that by working together, students will achieve at the highest levels.
Please find below the powerpoint slides for the IAG evenings in September 2019. If you have any further queries please contact your child’s Year Leader:
- YEAR 7: Mrs J Clements – firstname.lastname@example.org
- YEAR 8: Mrs N Cooper – email@example.com
- YEAR 9: Mrs L Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- YEAR 10: Mr M Whittaker – email@example.com
- YEAR 11: Miss J Coben – firstname.lastname@example.org
- YEAR 12: Mr I Illingworth – email@example.com